Civil and family practice

RE: Motions in case proceeding by default

Please note that if you intend to proceed with your motion by way of default, a draft judgment must be prepared in advance and given to the court.

A case proceeding by default cannot, in the absence of a draft judgment, be referred by the special clerk to the court for a hearing.

Hélène Langlois, j.s.c.
Coordinating judge for the Superior Court
District of Beauharnois